Friday, August 13, 2010

Through Women's Eyes

She Said He Said – August 2010 Evince Magazine

She Said

Many times you come to me telling me about something

you have read in some book or magazine about women

and how they should act or how they are acting.

At times you seem surprised about what

you have read. What it comes down to is that

men and women are different and we as women seem to

know that difference and you as men have not

got a single clue. You can read all you want

about the needs of a women and you even discuss

it at length but still go right on doing what

you have always done. Case in point. One article

told you that women want to cuddle, or women

want to tell you about the work day but are not

really looking for advice. We are not soliciting

your opinion and we are not looking for an answer

we just want to tell you about our day. Men cannot

always save the world or conquer an unknown conquest

with their ideas. I just want to share a story with

you with no feedback.

When you read these stories written about women

(more than likely by a man author), why not take

heed? Try some of their ideas. Think of ways that

would please your woman and make her happy

without always having to make it about you

(not that you would ever do that.) I seriously

think that I should start writing these women

articles for these men magazines and try and

make you and all the other men out there realize

that we just want the simple things in life.

A new house, a nice car, a beautiful yard, fine

furniture, some cute outfits, a nice size ring,

and a quiet type man not opinionated.

Is that asking too much?



He Said

I hear you loud and clear. Most of my men friends

could probably give you a list of things that they

would like to see in their women, and I am sure

there would be differences. I am not even going to

attempt to go there because I do not want to

offend you or upset you with my discourse.

Now back to the men's magazines. I think it is

very interesting that someone would sit down,

analyze what makes a woman tick and then write

it down for men of read. This last one was all

about the twenty some subtle hints that women

give you when they are interested. I know I am

not the brightest kid on the block, but I can

tell you without very much repudiation, that

I know the difference when I am being

shunned and when I am being courted.

There is a difference and it is not subtle.

I heard a female comment the other day from a

woman who told another woman “she put the bait

out there, but he just didn't bite”. Now what

does that mean in men terms and what does that

mean in women terms.

It is like you have your own game at capturing

the game. Now you know none of this pertains to you

because I know you as well as any man could know

you and I know you would never use your girly

charms to entice a man. You are a good cook though,

and you keep a clean house, and you are always

offering to do things for me unsolicited. Maybe

this is what the magazine meant by subtle ways to

know she is interested. Maybe all this time you

have been using your female charms to get me. Well

I can tell you right now that it worked.

I have bought it hook, line and sinker. Those

are fishing terms I think.

Is that what the magazine means by being subtle?

No comments:

Post a Comment